Fresh Wharf has superb transport links, including direct vehicle
access to the A406 (North Circular) and the A13:
- London City Airport: 3 miles
- ExCeL exhibition centre: 3 miles
- The Olympic park at Stratford: 3 miles
- Canary Wharf: 4 miles
- The O2: 5 miles
- The M11: 5 miles
- The M25: 8 miles
- Fresh Wharf is 10 minutes walk from Barking town centre and Barking train and tube station. Barking station is on:
- The District and Hammersmith and City tube lines
- The C2C line with a 15-minute air-conditioned service to Fenchurch Street (City of London) every 10 minutes
- The GOBLIN (Gospel Oak to Barking Line) Overground line linking East and North London.
By car from the A13: Take the A13 to the A406 (North Circular) exit, and go north up the A406. Take the first exit, signed to Barking and East Ham, go right around the roundabout taking the fifth exit. Go past Tesco on your left, and four hotels. At the roundabout, take the second exit into Fresh Wharf Estate.
By car from the M11: At the end of the M11, take the A406 East (left hand lane). Take the third exit from the A406, signed to Barking and East Ham. At the roundabout, go straight on taking the third exit. Go past Tesco on your left, and four hotels. At the roundabout, take the second exit into Fresh Wharf Estate.
On foot from Barking station: Turn right out of the station. Keep going straight through Barking town centre/East Street for about 700m until you reach Abbey Fields. Cross the green, keeping the church on your right. At the other side of the green, cross the road using the pedestrian crossing and continue straight ahead. Follow Highbridge Road across the river. Go past the Ibis Hotel, to the roundabout. Fresh Wharf Estate is on the left.